YOUR FIRST VISIT AS A TCFAP PATIENT:
We schedule an initial visit as soon as all the records are received. This get to know your child visit ensures the proper medical transition to our practice is a smooth one. Your child’s first visit will include a thorough review of past medical care and any tests/examinations to meet our standard of “Best Practice” medicine.
This initial visit is 30-45 minutes and is scheduled on Tuesday, Wednesdays, Thursdays or Fridays between 9 - 12pm or 1- 3pm.
Once the records are received, a scheduler from our office will contact you to schedule.
Our highly trained pediatricians, practitioners, and staff, work hard to provide the best care possibleYour Medical Home!TCFAP is a NCQA Certified Level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home for our families. We are the most comprehensive pediatric practice in the area, offering an extensive variety of special services. We treat all our patients as if they were our own and recognize the importance of making your transition a positive one. In order to make your switch into our practice as easy and medically complete as possible, we offer the following guide below that outlines the new patient registration process. In addition, please familiarize yourself with our innovative PATIENT SERVICE PLAN, and the YEARLY ADMINISTRATIVE FEE, this plan consolidates many of the non-medical services that today's families require from our office.
If you have any questions, email Mary Stanton at email@example.com or call at 203-229-2000, ext 2085.
- Click on the “Patient Forms" to the right of this page. You will need to download and fill in the following forms; Family Registration, Medical History (one for each child), Notice of Privacy Practices, Financial Policies, and Financial Policy Signature Form.
- Pay the yearly administrative fee required of all patients. You can make an online payment HERE.
We need the following from your child’s medical records:
- Records from the past three well-visits (your child’s last three physicals)
- Up-To-Date Immunization Records
- If your child has any special medical, behavioral, or social issues please send along pertinent documentation identifying the diagnosis
- Your child’s chart summary pages
Due to federal patient confidentiality rules we cannot have records faxed to our practice.
- A copy (front and back) of your insurance card. If you have secondary insurance, include that card as well.
- Once you have all the above and the first five forms from the right, prior medical records/immunization record, and a copy of insurance card, MAIL (or drop off) the entire package to:
Once the physician has reviewed your child(ren)'s record(s) we will contact you for your first appointment. (See the note about your first visit on the right)
At your first visit you will be given information about the Portal and how to sign up.
We look forward to meeting you and your child(ren) and thank you for giving us the opportunity to care for your family.
Immunizations are a proven way of preventing the most common, serious communicable diseases of childhood. In accordance with the guidelines established through the American Academy of Pediatrics and the United States Public Health Service, we feel every child should receive these important vaccines. Our office accepts patients that are immunized and/or working towards being fully immunized within the recommended intervals.
New Patient Registration Information
We are in your Neighborhood!
Serving the communities of Norwalk, Wilton, Westport, New Canaan, Ridgefield, Redding, Danbury, Weston, Darien, Stamford and Greenwich.
40 Cross Street
Norwalk, CT 06851
85 Old Kings Hwy N.
Darien, CT 06820
901 Ethan Allen Hwy
Ridgefield, CT 06877